Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Prince and Me


Sorry that I have no new creations right now. I have been busy with work, cleaning the house, I am also working on a scrapbook for my nephew and would like to have it done by Easter.


My daughter and husband went to a daddy/daughter dance for Girl Scouts called My Prince and Me. My Maddie was so excited to spend time with her daddy! She dressed up, yes, this is dressed up for Maddie and asked me to make her smell good with some perfume. Oh too cute! They danced and shared some special time together.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photo! Paige and my husband did this even a couple of times.
    I also wanted to say that I have yet another "peachy keen" ideas for a diorama. Only this time, it involves a fountain. (You Lisa and myself would only get this.) I would title it Pee Pee Peeps in the Cabin. It could have a little fountain inside...it would be SCIENCE!
    I saw Maureen at CP today, while Dane and I were eating ice cream. She mentioned that her husband said it sounded (on the phone) like I knew Maureen was going to be angry. HA! She said she too was surprised this had not happened sooner.
    This would communicating thing would be a whole lot easier if you had a fb page..ya big NERD!
    Also, if you have the chance check your Cricket stash to see if you have some Western gear for my PEEPERS!
    Here is my e-mail address..that might be easier for you, well, at least until you restart your fb account. I am SUCH an enabler!
    Later! gogogates@q.com
    ps. i will friend you...i promise :)

    ReplyDelete